Financial Controller / Bookkeeper (part time)
Financial Controller / Bookkeeper Position (part time)
Working for a Design & Build company in its Harpenden offices. You would be responsible for all finance related activities in a dynamic office. This is a maternity cover role for a year.
Hours to be agreed. Likely to be 8-14 hours a week. This can be split over 2-3 days if required.
Start date August 2016.
As the financial controller you would be responsible for:
• Raising all sales invoices to clients & ensuring payments are made on time.
• The logging and filing of all purchase invoices.
• Managing the credit accounts with suppliers.
• The logging and filing of all subcontractor invoices.
• Monthly reporting on CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) payments.
• Monthly bank reconciliation of all invoices.
• Preparing the monthly paperwork to be sent to the accountant & liaising with the accountant to answer any of his queries.
• Ensuring all invoices are gathered in time for VAT return deadlines.
• Payments to HMRC (VAT, PAYE, CIS).
• Tracking company expenditure.
• Inputting invoices in QuickBooks & reporting.
The right candidate will have experience as a bookkeeper / financial controller, ideally using QuickBooks.